Home / Construction Page / Construction Products
Acceptance of Terms
Copyright @ Jardine Distribution 2006. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, software and other materials are owned by Jardine Distribution Inc. or its affiliated companies or are incorporated in this site with the permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted access this site and to reproduce extracts, but in all cases for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, publish or sell any such reproduction for commercial gain. Neither are you permitted to include or incorporate any information contained in this site in any publication or site, whether in hard copy or in electronic form, without the approval of Jardine Distribution Inc.
The trademarks displayed and found in this site are either owned or used under license by Jardine Distribution Inc. and/or other relevant owners such as Jardine Distribution Inc.’s principals.
The information on this site is for informational purposes only and should not be relied on. Jardine Distribution does not give any representation or warranty as regards the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information on this site. No information is intended to serve as invitation to invest in Jardine Distribution Inc. or any of its affiliated companies. Neither Jardine Distribution nor any of its affiliates nor its or its affiliates’ directors, officers, employees and/or agents shall be liable for any and all kinds of loss, damage, injury or expense arising out of or in connection with the access to or use of this site or any site linked to it or any information found in them.
Any links to other sites do not necessarily mean that Jardine Distribution or any of its affiliates are associated or connected with any of these sites or their owners. Therefore, Jardine Distribution or any of its affiliates or directors, officers, employees and agents is not responsible or liable for the use of these other sites or any information found in them.
Privacy of Collected Information
Jardine Distribution Inc. will not offer any information about you to any third party. The information we request, collect and store is used to monitor use of the site and to update and enhance the products and services offered by Jardine Distribution Inc. Where you contact us we may store certain relevant information for the purpose of responding to your request or query. Such communications are not privileged or confidential and may also be disclosed to our employees, agents, financial advisors, legal counsel and consultants. We will respect your request if you inform us that you do not want the information to be used as a basis for further contact.
This Privacy Notice ("Notice") sets out the basis upon which Jardine Distribution, Inc. ("we" or "us" hereinafter) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data consistent with the provisions of the Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations and related issuances of the National Privacy Commission (collectively referred to as "Laws").
This Notice applies to the processing of personal information obtained by us from: (i) the websites we operate, including sites running on social networks such as facebook, instagram, and LinkedIn, among others; (ii) our interactions through email, text and other electronic means of communications; (iii) printed or digital registrations and similar forms collected during exhibits, trade shows, contests, demos, sampling activities and other promotions or events; (iv) your interactions with our advertisements; and (v) those obtained from social networks, market research, promotional partners, public sources, and other companies and business partners.
Personal Data Collected
We generally collect personal data that you voluntarily provide in the course of our dealings. These may include, without limitation, the following:
1. Complete name, mailing address, email address, landline, mobile numbers, social network details, and other details that would allow us to contact you.
2. Business information such as job title, department, name of organization, business address, etc.
3. Birthday, age, gender, geographic location, historical data on purchases, and other information describing your demographic or behavioral characteristics.
4. Records of your communications with us.
5. Any information that you voluntarily share with us about your experience in using our products and services, including responses to surveys and contests conducted by us or on our behalf.
6. Camera, including CCTVs, or video recordings when you visit our office premises or when you participate in any of our events.
On the other hand, we will only collect and process sensitive personal information upon your express consent and for the purposes it was provided, or in accordance with law.
Under the Laws, sensitive personal information includes the following:
1. About an individual's race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations.
2. About an individual's health, education, genetic or sexual life, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
3. Issued by government agencies peculiar to any individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
4. Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
Purposes of Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Personal data will only be collected and used for the following purposes:
1. Communicating with employees, customers, dealers, distributors, principals, suppliers, vendors, service providers, and other business partners
2. Concluding and executing agreements and performing obligations under or in connection with the provision of our goods and/or services to our clients, principals and suppliers
3. Identifying and verifying individuals who have been supplied with any products and/or services of the Company
4. Researching and developing products and services
5. Marketing of products and services, including promotional notices and offers, through email, telephone or text messages
6. Processing purchases, inquiries and requests, including post-sales services
7. Ensuring IT security and improving Company's websites and other sites running in social networks
8. Legal and/or regulatory compliance, including responding to any claim and/or legal processes.
9. Health, safety and security purposes
10. Administrative purposes such as billing, payments and debt collection
11. Complying with applicable laws and regulations
We will not disclose your personal data for any other purposes, unless your consent has been previously obtained in accordance with law.
We will not also sell or license any personal data that we collect from you.
Limitation in the Processing of Personal Data
Your failure to supply the needed personal data may result in our inability to provide the product and services that you requested or any assistance that you need.
When you object, block or remove your consent, we will no longer process your personal data, except in cases allowed or required by law.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal data will be used only for the purposes for which they were collected and may be shared only on a need-to-know basis with:
1. Our parent, affiliate or related Company
2. Courts of law or any relevant party in connection with any claim or legal proceedings, such as law firms, debt collection agencies, credit reporting agencies, etc.
3. Financial institutions for purposes of maintaining financial records, and facilitating payments.
4. Regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies
5. Third-party service providers, consultants, insurers, auditors, as well as their respective agents
6. Any actual or potential assignee, transferee or acquirer of our business
Personal Data Quality
We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that all personal information collected, used or disclosed are accurate, complete and kept up-to-date.
Storage and Retention of Personal Data
To ensure confidentiality of the personal data, all collected data shall be stored in operating environments and facilities that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access, and will only be processed by authorized staff, on a need to know basis, depending on the specific purposes for which they have been collected.
All personal data shall be retained by us only for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which they were collected or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
Access to, Accuracy and Withdrawal of Personal Data
You shall have the right to access, upon demand, the following:
a. Contents of your personal data that were processed;
b. Sources from which personal data were obtained;
c. Manner by which your personal data were processed;
d. Reasons for the disclosure of the personal data to recipients, if any;
e. Information on automated processes where the data will, or is likely to, be made as the sole basis for any decision that significantly affects or will affect you as data subject;
f. Date when your personal data were last accessed and modified; and
You shall have the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in your personal data and have it corrected immediately and accordingly. If the personal data has been corrected, we shall ensure the accessibility of both the new and the retracted information and the simultaneous receipt of the new and the retracted information by the intended recipients thereof. The recipients or third parties who have previously received such processed personal data shall be informed of its inaccuracy and its rectification, upon your reasonable request.
Further, you shall have the right to withdraw or order the removal or destruction of your personal data only after the discovery and substantial proof of the following:
a. The personal data is false, or unlawfully obtained;
b. The personal data is being used for purposes not authorized by you;
c. The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
d. You withdraw consent or object to the processing, and there is no other legal ground or overriding legitimate interest for the processing;
e. The personal data concerns private information that is prejudicial to you, unless justified by freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press or otherwise authorized;
f. The processing is unlawful;
g. The processing violated your rights under the Laws.
To update or request for the removal of your personal data, a written request must be submitted to us. We shall process and effect the request within thirty (30) days upon receipt of the request.
Transfer of Personal Data
We generally does not transfer any personal data to countries outside the Philippines.
However, if required to do so, we should first obtain your written consent before making the transfer and commit to take steps to ensure that all personal data will continue to receive the standard of protection provided under our laws.
Where a suspected data breach has occurred, we will act in accordance with our data breach response plan. In the event that we have determined that a data breach has occurred, appropriate notification will be given to the National Privacy Commission and affected individual(s) in accordance with law.
Changes to this Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and this Notice at any time. Please check back frequently to see updates or changes to this Notice.
Inquiries and Complaints
You may inquire or request for information regarding any matter relating to your personal data, by contacting:
- Data Protection Officer / Compliance Officer
- 2/F Jardine Building, JM Compound
- 2901 Faraday Street corner Osmena Highway
- Makati City
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +632 8843-6011
Complaints, on the other hand, must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.